Sunday, June 29, 2014

Baby Room Divider Card

This precious card is an eye catcher and easy enough to make for everyone you know having a baby!
Both of these cuties feature the new Something for Baby stamp set and matching framelits.  Don't forget if you buy them together you get a 15% discount!
I'm not sure which one of these cards I like better, they are equally as cute!  How adorable would this be on a the shelf in a new baby's nursery?!  

The little tie in this set just cracks me up!  And with matching framelits, it couldn't be easier to cut these cute little pieces out perfectly!
I wanted to layer the "it's a boy" sentiment but couldn't find a punch that I liked the way it was.  So I altered our Artisan Label Punch by cutting it in half and then layering it on top of itself a bit to shorten it.  I thought it added more interest to the sentiment without being to big or bulky.

Could those booties be any cuter?!  Seriously!

The card base starts with a piece of card stock measuring 5 1/2 X 11.
With the 11" side at the top, score it at 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/4".
Then you will accordion style fold it.  The panels are constructed of card stock and  Designer Series Paper.
The card stock measures 2 1/2" X 4"
The DSP measures 2 1/4" X 3 3/4"

You will need four of each to make a panel for each section.  Then just decorate it how you wish!
Here's the video:



Supply List:



9 comments:

  1. Brianna, this is a great design and great video tutorial! I found it on Pinterest and needed a card for a baby shower and cased it. I'll post it on Pinterest later today and tag you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched this tutorial on YouTube. I love it! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched this tutorial on YouTube. I love it! Can't wait to try it.
    Bedroom Furniture nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched this tutorial on YouTube. I love it! Can't wait to try it. Outdoorfurniture nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just watched this tutorial on YouTube. I love it! Can't wait to try it.Bird Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEO Hacks and SEOs, the internet traffic of which is directly related to business opportunities. This leads to more marketing efforts such as copywriting campaigns and keyword stuffing – for more info
    all in pursuit with building up a competitive advantage over your competition.

    ReplyDelete